By 06SuFi - 07/03/2009 00:43 - United States

Today, I went to the ER for severe pain in my abdominal area. The doctor comes in after looking at the CT scan and says, "Well it's not your appendix." Thinking I'm in the clear I say, "That's Awesome", the doctor then responded with "It's probably your testicles." FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 601
You deserved it 2 789

06SuFi tells us more.

06SuFi 0

They told me it was just Testicular Inflammation, I have to take some medicine to see if it gets better. The worst part was when she stuck the q-tip down the tip of my dick, its not a pleasant feeling.

Top comments

Zeek63 0

I enjoy when the OP comments in the comments

Oh lord that sounds bad. Get a second opinion.

Comments

it wouldn't matter if the problem was within ur appendix, because, the appendix only carries poison in it, and its purpose is unknown.

inlimbo11 0

no good. hope that all works out.

Geeky_Warrior 0

#17, did the ER tech yell at you to stop saying words? lolol Seriously though, what a dick, "Yeah I feel weird" WHATS WRONG WITH YOU STFU, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DONT FEEL WELL AND ARE SCARED.

That happened to me yesterday, the severe abdominal pain, and I thought it was my appendix and my doctor told us we should go to the ER. I sat in there for 5 hours to find out it wasn't my appendix, it had to do with my period. It hurt like a bitch though.. I couldn't move and I was bawling. Haha. That sucks though, FYL.

iCreampieGuy 1

So you're testicals were fine then?

HeyThereGorgeous 0
davek 36

Abdomen... here. Testicles... hanging down here. Have yours not dropped?

Your balls share the same pain receptors as your gut, so when you get kicked in the balls (or whatever) the pain'll spread to your gut.

hate_my_mom 0

#29 HAHAHAHAHAHHAH ROFLMFAO xD but hope you get better, buddy :D

unsaved_m3mory 0

Man, I've been there....except I'm a girl so it was my ovaries. Hang in there!

ahh man thats horrible to have a q-tip go thru it. ahh that would be so horrible. sorry man...

PROBABLY. It is a very important word in this situation.