By Lesser - 17/02/2013 08:02 - Australia - Glenfield

Today, I went shopping with my two-year-old nephew. He threw a tantrum in the middle of the store because I would not show him my "boobies". A man came up to us and said I should do what my nephew wanted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 619
You deserved it 4 136

Izabushel tells us more.

OP here. Having been 'blessed' with a bodacious bustline since early teens, I am used to men having difficulty maintaining eye contact with me, but my nephew has taken it to a new level. I thought that we might have an interesting day because when he came into my room in the morning, one of the first things he said to me was "Boobies gone!" and I said yes, boobies are gone because I was dressed. He then kept on saying 'bring boobies back!', in other words, show him my breasts. And of course I wouldn't. We then go shopping, he got tired and cranky, and thus ended with this situation. He normally is the loveliest and sweetest kid you could imagine. An absolute treasure. I am not just saying that because I am his Aunt. However he does have this obsession with breasts. Well mine in particular. I look very similar to my sister, so I don't know, maybe its a comfort thing going back to when he was breast fed. Then again I have been told I have magically comforting breasts. But he only does it with me so it's not like he is attacking random women in the street asking to see their breasts.

Top comments

The man was just trying to be helpful, I mean, he probably even offered to unhook your bra too, just in case you might have trouble with doing it yourself. What a gentleman.

Comments

felidsentry 17

Sorry Noor, you will have to keep on waiting :) And I agree with Anai, your nephew is gorgeous!

beanthemouse 13

I wish SOME guys (and girls) would remember that boobs are there for feeding a baby. They are NOT there just for people to perv at. I understand that most find them arousing, and that is okay. Humans have evolved to that stage. But just still try to remember the real reason why they are there. -.- Also, saying the kid is a perv is just goddam stupid. He is a child, has just stopped breastfeeding (heck, maybe still is) and was fasinated just like he would be with goldfish. He knows no better. Infact, if you were to ask a child for their opinion, they would say "Boobs hold milk" than "People hold boobs". He is an innocent child for crying out loud! When I was tiny I once asked my nana "Do you think I would have a tiny bit of milk in my chest?". Did she laugh xD. Fyl OP, that man could have been joking, but I would have felt the same way.

conqueror57 11

"Boobs are like electric trains. They are meant for kids, but it's the dad that ends up playing with them."

chillypalmer 7

Wow what kind of family are you people that a 2 year old asks for that gross no manners!!!!