By Lesser - 17/02/2013 08:02 - Australia - Glenfield

Today, I went shopping with my two-year-old nephew. He threw a tantrum in the middle of the store because I would not show him my "boobies". A man came up to us and said I should do what my nephew wanted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 619
You deserved it 4 136

Izabushel tells us more.

OP here. Having been 'blessed' with a bodacious bustline since early teens, I am used to men having difficulty maintaining eye contact with me, but my nephew has taken it to a new level. I thought that we might have an interesting day because when he came into my room in the morning, one of the first things he said to me was "Boobies gone!" and I said yes, boobies are gone because I was dressed. He then kept on saying 'bring boobies back!', in other words, show him my breasts. And of course I wouldn't. We then go shopping, he got tired and cranky, and thus ended with this situation. He normally is the loveliest and sweetest kid you could imagine. An absolute treasure. I am not just saying that because I am his Aunt. However he does have this obsession with breasts. Well mine in particular. I look very similar to my sister, so I don't know, maybe its a comfort thing going back to when he was breast fed. Then again I have been told I have magically comforting breasts. But he only does it with me so it's not like he is attacking random women in the street asking to see their breasts.

Top comments

The man was just trying to be helpful, I mean, he probably even offered to unhook your bra too, just in case you might have trouble with doing it yourself. What a gentleman.

Comments

ViviMage 38

Children start to learn differences of gender and are curious, and want to see or learn what makes who a boy or girl. My cousin at that age wanted to see my penis. She used the right word, not a slang term. ...I'm a girl! She saw nothing. I'd spank the kid and haul out if that store.

Anai08 17

Speaking of nephews...Noor! Your nephew is adorable! Such a cutie!

And why didn't you call the cops and file sexual harassment charges against the man?

Maybe because she had her hands full with a two-year-old's tantrum.

CharresBarkrey 15

And because the cops would laugh at her and go find something more important to do.

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

Two years old?!? Thats weird. Better question what goes on in his house!

And that's when you clench your fist and BAM!

For all those heinous comments making a 2 yr old a perverted, disobedient, hell raiser, shame on you! A 2 yr old does not see breasts as a sexual object. They are a food and comfort source. Him wanting to see and be near breasts Is a completely natural thing. The man probably thought he was the Ops child and wanted to give her some encouragement to breast feed as in our society extended breast feeding is often looked down upon although the natural weaning age of a child is between 2-7. Uneducated twits are the reason there are so many childhood and adult mental issues.

CharresBarkrey 15

... That is not what the man meant. Not in the least. I get the impression that you are very naive.

unlifeoftheparty 10

between 2 and 7?! wow you are stupid! no child should be breast fed that long!!

I breastfed both of my kids until they were each 15 months old and even I know that guy is not promoting breastfeeding. Nor do I believe that breastfeeding should go past 2yrs old, especially not up to 7!