By Lesser - 17/02/2013 08:02 - Australia - Glenfield

Today, I went shopping with my two-year-old nephew. He threw a tantrum in the middle of the store because I would not show him my "boobies". A man came up to us and said I should do what my nephew wanted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 619
You deserved it 4 136

Izabushel tells us more.

OP here. Having been 'blessed' with a bodacious bustline since early teens, I am used to men having difficulty maintaining eye contact with me, but my nephew has taken it to a new level. I thought that we might have an interesting day because when he came into my room in the morning, one of the first things he said to me was "Boobies gone!" and I said yes, boobies are gone because I was dressed. He then kept on saying 'bring boobies back!', in other words, show him my breasts. And of course I wouldn't. We then go shopping, he got tired and cranky, and thus ended with this situation. He normally is the loveliest and sweetest kid you could imagine. An absolute treasure. I am not just saying that because I am his Aunt. However he does have this obsession with breasts. Well mine in particular. I look very similar to my sister, so I don't know, maybe its a comfort thing going back to when he was breast fed. Then again I have been told I have magically comforting breasts. But he only does it with me so it's not like he is attacking random women in the street asking to see their breasts.

Top comments

The man was just trying to be helpful, I mean, he probably even offered to unhook your bra too, just in case you might have trouble with doing it yourself. What a gentleman.

Comments

My youngest brother, upon being told that girls did not have penises, would walk up to me and touch my crotch before running away. He also used to ask me about my boobs and once he jumped on top of me when I was lying in bed and buried his face in them. He quickly grew out of it, but it freaked me out a lot because I was 14 or 15 at the time (he is 8 years younger than I am), and I remember smacking him a lot for it. Once, I kicked him hard in the balls and he never did it after then, but I did feel badly about it because it clearly hurt him pretty bad since I kicked him as hard as I could and I guess I just didn't have an understanding of how badly that hurt. It wasn't sexual at all, though; he was just curious. I realize that now, but it was quite traumatizing at the time and it bothered me a lot. A two year old, though, and it really is nothing. The real FML here is the guy that came up and asked you to do it. Disgusting. You could've slapped him and no one would fault you for it.