By Catuser - 06/03/2014 03:09 - United States - Bracey

Today, I was in my Honors English class. I sneezed very loudly while my teacher was giving a lecture. I had the genius idea to say, "Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 222
You deserved it 55 455

Catuser tells us more.

This is the follow up: My teacher did laugh it off but sternly told me to never do it again or I will be suspended from her class. Thanks for publishing my first FML!

Top comments

HowAreYouToday 34

Its a serious allergy. Your teacher should be more considerate.

I must say OP, This has got to be a YDI fml.

Comments

the0ddest0ne 5

Even if that's your sense of humor or how you and your friends talk, you have to know when to shut up. Honors English would be a good time to do so. This would be a YDI though. The only thing you can really do is try not to repeat your mistake, I guess.

I mean as long as you don't expect anyone to pity you...

Cadillac4427 8

A total "you deserve it" but its ******* hilarious ...lmao

NodakN8V 25

That's always been my go to response

This is the follow up: My teacher did laugh it off but sternly told me to never do it again or I will be suspended from her class. Thanks for publishing my first FML!

jazzy_123 20

cool teacher!! I had a few honors classes and I know how tough and dry some teachers can be lol glad it worked out for you x)

bobbyguy 17

Well at least your teacher was cool about it. One of my teachers would probably give me a detention or something.

I did something similar in maths once. The teacher and I got to the same answer at the same time, and she quipped "great minds think alike" . She was not amused when I automatically answered "fools never differ". Whoops. The force of habit is strong in all of us, OP. :)