By Silver_Jet - 06/03/2014 01:59 - Canada - Beamsville

Today, I was excited to see a spider skittering across my bathroom floor, because this one was real and not a hallucination. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 264
You deserved it 6 818

Silver_Jet tells us more.

Op here. Got an account to commentnt on this. No I am not on drugs. I know this spider is real because I killed it and I am not sure if I have schizophrenia.

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

If you're not sure you have schizophrenia (or anything else) and you're having hallucinations, you should immediately go talk to a medical or mental health professional.

Comments

olpally 32

This definitely needs a follow up. What were you coming off of??

tompou6 19
Brandon6425 2

I've been there too, hang in there OP

Dude, spiders don't scare me unless they bite, most don't. Besides, they get rid of the pesky little flys during the summer, wrap em up, and dissolve their flesh from the inside with the toxins they contain.

Op, if you know what it feels like to have them crawling out your ******, I think I can get you a date.

RedPillSucks 31

@27 What the ever-loving ****!?

Reference to a previous FML (about a month ago).

My friend suffers from schizophrenia. She will have episodes where we will be having a conversation, and she will be "tracking" something with her eyes... One time she was having a cigarette and chatting and she "watched" a cat walk by.... She then said "I can tell when they're not real, but it still pisses me off that I see thing like that"..... Fight the good fight OP!