By Not_High - 23/03/2012 06:18 - Canada - White Rock

Today, I was accused of being high. Why? Because I was playing with a milk bottle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 973
You deserved it 5 284

Not_High tells us more.

For everyone wondering, there were multiple teachers who accused me. Then they proceeded to contact my parents on account of my 'strange behavior'

Top comments

Comments

OP, you were just too high to remember the 30 minutes leading up to this incident. Generally people aren't overcome with emotion at the opportunity to hold a bottle in their hands, nor do they cuddle it in the fetal position while begging for Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips and a Dr. Pepper. Had you been privy to a retelling of your actions, this FML would most likely read, "Today, I got so high that I attempted to fornicate with a bottle. My boss/parent observed me in this state and accused me of being high. FML."

I like the newly written FML at the bottom of this... Mmm yes

WhoaItsKiernan 4

Thanks for writing an essay that I doubt anyone is going to read. Way to waste your time.

olpally 32

85- it wasn't a waste of time if 17 people read it and thumbed it up. Jeez...

hernando240411 0

Agreed, this guy seems a bit inane for doing such an act as that one.

linkinpark98 23

One time, a teacher came up and asked me the same question. Except I was "drawing" things in the air with my pencil. :s

I had a teacher who would walk past you multiple times and try to smell you/see your eyes to determine whether you were high or not. She never actually managed to catch anyone, nor has she even made any real statement confiming that she was actually doing what people have accused her of doing, but it was just really obvious. Either way, I personally never really got high during school, so she wasn't much of a problem for me... It was just kinda creepy.

Did you have any special brownies to go with the milk??

linkinpark98 23

OP: "What brownies? Heheheheheh..."

How does playing with a milk bottle equal high?

thiscrazything 1

Don't try to hide it, playing with a milk bottle is a dead give away. Be more careful next time.

flashback.miss 28

wow, just wow. But sounds like it was just boredom; anyone curious as to whom accused OP of being high?

I've been accused of being high, and I was haha but seriously who gives a shit? We all have been accused one time or another.

#24 Actually, I've never been accused of being high. Drunk maybe, but not high.