By JackOLantern - 13/07/2009 20:16 - Satellite Provider

Today, I proposed to a girl I'd been in love with for 6 years. I filled the balcony of the building where I'd first laid eyes on her with innumerable roses and, under the starlit sky, I did it. She later posted on facebook 'OMG. This geek I knew from high school did the FUNNIEST thing today'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 828
You deserved it 33 137

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm confused. Were you two at least going out?

Were you two dating at all? Or did you just decide to propose out of nowhere with no prior relationship history?

Comments

Probably wasn't about the OP anyway. + she probably just updated it :P

excusemydust 0

seek mental/emotional well-being help, for your own sake, original poster. it seems that you lack the ability to relate to others in a socially-acceptable way and your life would be more fulfilling if you remedy that issue.

kattt_fml 0

OP said "the girl I've been in love with for 6 years..." not "my gf of __ years" Clearly they wernt dating. (maybe a small possibility irdk.) ydi.

OP, for the love of all that's holy, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS HERE!! Where you going out with her? Did she say yes? , etc!!

Yeah, OPs never answer questions here. It's kind of annoying. Maybe the OP was disillusioned because he thought, "Okay, I'm going to be the first FML poster who doesn't get flamed into next week."

I have seen OPs reply, I can't remember right now in which ones, but there are a few. I'll look for it.

The Iraq veteran who returned with PTSD and his mom told him to grow up replied to questions. It's on page 2 of the top FML's And a couple days ago the kid who went to the wrong house and used their bathroom answered a bunch of questions. There have been a few others but I don't remember which ones they were. But you're right OP's rarely respond and I wish they would do so more often

meddude 0

dude...you just loved her and didn't even date her once? you can't get to know someone truly until you start spending time with that person. you need to get your thoughts in order, OP, cause that's some creepy shit right there.

dude was she even your gf? doesnt seem like she loved you. therefore... why did you propose? creepy...

I am confused. Did you propose to her, and she said yes, but instead of making a FaceBook status of "OMG I'm engaged" she made one about a geek from high school?

icertainlysuck 0

sounds like she wasn't ur girlfriend. In that case, you sir are a complete ******* retard.

sounds like you two weren't even in a relationship