By hb1 - 04/06/2016 18:15 - United Kingdom - Middlesbrough

Today, I caught my "best friend" on my laptop, copying my girlfriend's nudes onto his flash drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 716
You deserved it 3 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Geckosrock99 33

The "friend" shouldn't have been snooping in the first place. I say wipe his flash drive, kick him to the curb, and put a password on anything you can to prevent anything like that from happening again. Maybe warn all of his friends of his antics.

Comments

jessieluvxo 9

I think the real question here is why do you have her nudes saved on your computer?

To jack off to them in between the once a month she says yes to sex :)))

CoffeeChickBlows 13

#20, I'd tell you to stop vicariously living your nonexistent sex life through sexually deprived sitcom characters, but I'm afraid you'd punch my head clean off my shoulders with your insanely muscled jerking arm.

Take it as a compliment that he thinks that your girlfriend is hot.

justcommenting19 19

Next time something of value that you have is stolen, like a laptop or a phone, take it as a compliment that it's something worth having. Except now add invasion of privacy, potential of losing your best friend, and making a poor girl feel very uncomfortable.

He never said anything about the financial well being of his girlfriend. How do you know she was poor?

NoThanks999 19

#30 you fucktard. poor as in upset or she was involved in a mess she had no control over

amileah13 26

Someone deserves an ass whooping. Not a very good friend to do that to you op. I'm sorry :/

my best friends face then caught my fist uploading itself on too his nose

cheshireau 26

You have to be trolling, right?

ohthebloodygore 16

#24, clearly he's not trolling. I mean OP CLEARLY puts quotations around the words best friend because REAL best friends share that sort of stuff. I think OP deserved it. If he would have been quicker to share the photos, this situation wouldn't have happened.

Who cares about photos? If he was a real best friend he'd be sharing his girlfriend.

#55 you are disgusting and no one "should share" their partner with their friends. That's rape.

Mathalamus 24

everything is wrong with people. everything bad that is. all the good people gets a pass.

ohthebloodygore 16

#29, congrats on being the biggest idiot on this website. Next time try forming coherent sentences. Please and thank you.

CoffeeChickBlows 13

Mathalamus, you're the reason the statute of limitations is such a bad idea. I wish I could still sue Durex AND your parents for inflicting you and your shitty comments on the world. Not related to your comment, btw. Just a general observation.

Mathalamus 24

well, that's much, much more hostile than i expected. seriously, people even in places very hostile to me weren't that bad. calm down, and don't get so worked up over me being an idiot. its just not worth getting militant over.

You did get some pretty harsh responses.

Seriously everyone? Maybe OP should think about some security, but that is NOT the problem here! Just because the best friend CAN access personal info it doesn't mean they're entitled to do so - any kind of decent best friend would know that. OP shouldn't have to worry about protecting themselves from people who ought to be totally trustworthy!

There is no such thing as human decency when wanking is involved.

How are you posting this from jail??