This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By DFTBA but FML - 22/07/2016 07:51 - United States - Medford

Spicy
Today, I came home from work early and caught my boyfriend in bed with my best friend. I'm such a pushover that I told them they have to finish up and she needs to get out of my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 138
You deserved it 4 860

Top comments

CliffyB03 28

Just she needs to get out of the house? He needs to too.

Dump his sorry a** and never talk to your "best friend" again.

Comments

CliffyB03 28

Just she needs to get out of the house? He needs to too.

I'd probably have killed them but each to their own.

Same here dude, but you gotta do it immediately to avoid "premeditated murder" charges. If you do it immediately you only get a second degree charge.

The only loser in that case would be yourself. After the killing You would be the bad guy and they would be the victims. Stay cool and after a while you will move on and stop caring about it.

Or could've taken a video and posted it to Facebook. Nobody likes cheaters and backstabbers

I can't believe I get down voted for the slightest sarcastic comment but murder gets upvoted??!!

#23, I don't think it's worth going jail because of the scumbags like her boyfriend and her Bestfriend. So I suggest if this happen to you, let it be. And live happy after it.

Oh I could make it look like a murder/suicide.

They can finish in the streets like the dogs they are. Make them both get out of your house.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Dump his sorry a** and never talk to your "best friend" again.

It's not too late to stop being a pushover.

OP...I've been some what in this situation. Had an asshole boyfriend and was a "pushover" but never caught him cheating due to long distance... You deserve so much better, and your best friend isn't really your best friend. Please please PLEASE seek professional help if you think it's needed. And leave him as well.

Giiiiirl I think OP's bf & her "best friend" are the ones who need professional help

SilverInGray 25

Professional help isn't a bad thing. It could help OP, even with her not having done anything wrong.

I don't think there's much professional help can do for them being selfish assholes, but it can probably help op learn to speak up for herself and get more confidence.

khadishja 12

they both need to get the **** away from you, you deserve better than that.

What about the cheating douchebag why let him stay??

My god that's pathetic. Grow some backbone and kick them out NOW. There's no reason to treat them with that much undeserved respect. The fact that your "best friend" and boyfriend were doing that behind your back shows they honestly never cared for you and sparing their feelings in this situation is hurting no one but yourself.

sadpanda888 12

Oh honey. Please kick their asses and banish them both from your life.

Lets be honest though, are scum like them really worth the assault charge?

Maybe not, but at least make a scene out of it, full on screaming in the streets as they cover their shame with a whatever clothes you happen to pelt at them. Then it's just disturbing the peace.