By wasliedtoasakid - 13/04/2016 02:34 - United States - Turlock

Today, I almost got expelled for bringing a weapon to school. The "weapon"? A yellow travel-size hairbrush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 449
You deserved it 1 477

wasliedtoasakid tells us more.

Hello! OP, here. I appreciate the comments, especially the hilarious sarcasm and puns haha! :D So here's the full story: I just came out of the gym after P.E. (before the bell rang so everybody was still in class) and there was this kid like 30 ft away (going to the bathroom, I assume) and since my hair was really messy, I took out my brush, which is one of those full-size brushes that folds. So apparently this kid thought I had a pocket knife or a switchblade or something because of the way I unfolded the brush (image the same motion you would use to crack a whip or flick a wand or whatever - that's how I opened it because my hands were full). Also, I guess the kid thinks that I brush my hair with a yellow knife...? Anyway, he reported me. I got sent to the Dean and I explained what happened and showed him the "weapon." Luckily, he believed me and not that shit-for-brains kid, so I didn't actually get expelled.

Top comments

It's okay OP, I got detention once in 2nd grade for bringing a knife to school so that I could make a sandwich at lunch time

I would have loved to hear the kid's story to the Dean. "So, I saw someone take a switchblade out in the bathroom, open it up, and threaten their hair with it."

Comments

Anything is a weapon if you hit hard enough.

I'd pay to see someone try to use that as a weapon. I picture someone getting mugged with a hairbrush.

welcome to ultra sensitive rules implemented by the school that sooner or later bottle of water will be mistaken for some nefarious means of destruction.

at the high school I went to we couldn't have bottled water because apparently we would dump the water out and fill it back up with vodka.....

Someone at my school actually did that in 6th grade. We weren't allowed plastic water bottles in high school because they were bad for the environment. If someone brought one, they had to throw it out. No logic.

48, why didn't they just get recycling bins? Or have an earth club that sorts the trash. My school had the latter.

Are they afraid you're going to sharpen it in the bathroom and start shanking people?? How ridiculous!! You're in school, not prison.

They both do share a startling number of correlations.

Well you are from California. Extremely liberal and ****** up state.

I don't think it's California the problem, but USA's obsession / related fear of guns.

California is worse than the rest of the US except for a couple east coast states as far as liberal and unwounded fear goes.

dragoongirl90 34

I live in CA and you are correct. And to the fucknut who said that little bitch shit about guns, the ones who love guns and protect our right to carry are the ones who protect innocents from maniacs. Places that outlay guns have just as much crime using knives. Anything can be a weapon. I could kill someone with a cheese grater if I had to. Guns aren't the problem, just like cars don't make drunk drivers kill people and spoons don't make people fat. So why don't you stop being a whiny little anti gun libtard, and just just the **** up.

Big words for someone who can't even proofread their own post before spewing nonsense.

dragoongirl90 34

And it was a ******* hair brush, for ****'s sake.

Only for a brush? Can't imagine what they would say about an actual weapon.

FalloutScrolls 25

I was literally going to post EXACTLY that. Stop reading my mind.

Sorry, the voices in my head got lonely and were looking for company.

FalloutScrolls 25

Look, if you're going to live rent free in my head, you could at least do the dishes.

Deal, but I must warn you; my way of doing the dishes usually involves just licking them.

orangejubejube 20

Seems like the school is really touchy, must be trying to comb out all the bad nits. Sounds like quite the tangle, I hope it all brushes over soon!

some kid at my school got stabbed with a plastic fork

I got stabbed with a ball point pen in sixth grade. I think a knife would be less painful (and heal better/quicker) than a pen in the back.