This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By DDT - 18/02/2019 03:00 - United Kingdom - Leigh-on-sea

Today after literally 1000s of texts, hours of chats and banter, my co-worker and i admitted that we love each other but can’t leave our own partners for a myriad of complicated reasons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 480
You deserved it 1 237

Top comments

manb91uk 22

Well in that case, I can only suggest that you attempt to keep away from said coworker in anything that isn't a professional capacity. Either that or truly consider whether your respective partners aren't enough for either of you...

So you are both lowlife cheaters? You have a lot in common. I am sure it will work out.

Comments

So you are both lowlife cheaters? You have a lot in common. I am sure it will work out.

manb91uk 22

You've never heard of an affair of the heart? Who said they've acted on their feelings... A little judgmental and douchey of you, don't you think??

That much contact via media, there’s been physical contact.

manb91uk 22

Not necessarily... Me and my ex boyfriend must've exchanged 10,000 messages over six months before we ever met. Stop judging people by your standards when you don't know their minds...

julfunky 29

You don’t have to physically cheat to be a cheater. Plenty of people will consider that emotional cheating.

manb91uk 22

Well in that case, I can only suggest that you attempt to keep away from said coworker in anything that isn't a professional capacity. Either that or truly consider whether your respective partners aren't enough for either of you...

Time to take both families out drinking, or at one of your places have a dinner party and suggest swinging, or even lead up to a conversation about Polyamory.If Polyamory works for everyone involved you could,get a mansion together, havewild orgies in a mansion.its totally do-able and you wolnt know unless you try, good luck.

How you get them is how you lose them, so she'll just cheat on you too...and you'll deserve it!

bloopaloop 27

It's not that complicated actually, you should've not gotten yourself there.

That’s very sad. I’m sorry that your obligations are preventing you from being with your true love.

Mungolikecandy 19

As you both already have partners you should have pulled back from the situation as soon as you realised the route you were taking.

That sounds messy and complicated. If you do ever try to pursue a relationship, make sure you're both clearly separated from your partners (though I'm sure you already know that) In the mean time, try to keep your distance.