The One Where Monica Sings

By Angie - 10/08/2017 21:45 - Netherlands - Amsterdam

Today, I woke up as usual, got dressed as usual, and went to work as usual. After a few hours, however, I found out that my shirt was completely see-through. Only 6 more hours to go in a predominantly male office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 961
You deserved it 1 067

Top comments

You didn't look at yourself in the mirror before leaving the house? (To check things like this)

Couldn't you have asked someone if you could borrow their jacket for the day? With how cold most offices are kept, you'd think someone would have one on hand. I'm also guessing that the shirt is one of those that looks like a dress shirt, but is supposed to be worn with a brightly colored undershirt.

Comments

Couldn't you have asked someone if you could borrow their jacket for the day? With how cold most offices are kept, you'd think someone would have one on hand. I'm also guessing that the shirt is one of those that looks like a dress shirt, but is supposed to be worn with a brightly colored undershirt.

Jessie150 3

Just act like you planned it, sometimes that kind of outfit can look hella good. Work it!

A good day to ask for a raise and/or a promotion. Your boss will see clearly what you bring to the workplace!

With today's clothing styles, your co-workers will not have noticed.

You didn't look at yourself in the mirror before leaving the house? (To check things like this)

Different lighting can make clothes more or less transparent. The white light installed in offices, for example, make all but the thickest light colored materials transparent. Chances are that OP's home has yellow lighting, and if they tried it on in the store, dressing rooms tend to have yellow lights.

gobiteme2 34

Are you saying that you never wore the shirt before and didn't know, or just didn't care until after you arrived at work.

"Found out" means that OP didn't know. They might not have worn it before, or just might not have worn it somewhere with the same kind of lighting that the office uses.

Are you saying all men are straight and sexually voracious? If not, why would you specify it's predominantly male?