RIP Dave Prowse

By Davios - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I crossed a one-way street after looking for oncoming traffic, only to be hit by a car driving in reverse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 163
You deserved it 5 767

Top comments

Comments

fretforyerlatte 0

ugh i can't stand when people do that. they think they can drive the wrong way on a one-way street if they're going backwards, since they're still facing the right way. morons.

Spac3Ghost 0

this is my favorite fml i have ever read in a long time, got me with the one way street point =) so funny =) you were hit by REVERSE!!!! thats hilarious!!! i've never ever heard that scenario in my life =) i laughed pretty hard =) thanks alot, and im glad you're alright and still alive =) (assuming because you would have to be alive after the incident) and yeah.... **** your life =)

Spac3Ghost 0

haha yeah #45 =) i can totally imagine humans doing that =) its pretty funny =)

sparxva 12

YDI - learn to look both ways and you'll start showing as much common sense as a four year old. And stop risking your life on the assumption that nobody is going to do anything stupid today.

I used to live on a one-way street, and at least a few times a day someone would drive the wrong way on it. Learn to look both ways, and be glad you're not dead.

RoyAiX3 0

Almost the same thing happened to me today

youre supposed to look BOTH WAYS before crossing the street. DUMMY

What are the chances of what he just said happening?