Happy Pride everyone!

By yourclotheslookgay - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Rotherham

Today, my mum visited. Even though I live under my own roof now, I caught her continuing her old habit of throwing out any clothes she thinks make me look "gay". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 948
You deserved it 2 081

Top comments

Now you can throw her out in turn! Some parents just don't get it, and never will.

That's your stuff, she shouldn't be doing that. Your not a little kid anymore.

Comments

Now you can throw her out in turn! Some parents just don't get it, and never will.

And it's absolutely ******* pathetic on the parents part, to boot.

The next time she comes to visit wear a purple rainbow onesie with a unicorn on it and an ass flap

Your comment really spoke to me #21. I really needed to hear that.

That's your stuff, she shouldn't be doing that. Your not a little kid anymore.

His not a little kid anymore what? You need to finish your sentences.

It was a joke, playing with the fact that #2 said your instead of you're. Implying that #2 wasn't finishing their sentence.

Stupidest thing to do in this situation. You could honestly talk about it or kick her out. Problem solved.

Poppleton99 9

Why do some people think that the only way to solve a problem is by suing? Idiots..

just not funny in the contest and based on the situation. sorry

but... they're so fashionable. If anything, it's a compliment

While she's staying, hide your clothes. Just because you don't have the same sense of fashion doesn't give her the right to throw your clothes out.

that's a bit pathetic, hide your stuff in your own house? inconvenience yourself because someone doesn't like your stuff?

Nice seeing you ma, out you go! Go out and treat yourself OP!

Have you considered addressing the behaviour? I'd be pretty annoyed if my mum came in and started throwing my stuff out

Maybe you should just tell her you aren't okay with her doing that?

ollygollymolly 6

Yeahh...I thought it wouldn't work for me either until I up and addressed my Mom about it. As soon as I confronted her she became defensive and I realised how much she hates confrontation.

She shouldn't judge you because of your rainbow MLP shirts.

0to100rq 6

The dankest of rainbow mlp shirts.

UserError94 18

And sucking dick doesn't make you gay either! Screw you mom!

You are kind of ******* retarded if you think that sucking dick does not make you gay...

fangirlofthings 21

But seriously, it truly doesn't mean you're gay. After all, bisexuality is very much a thing.