Felt cute

By dieana - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - Canada - Lacombe

Today, I actually uttered the words, "Those are my good sweatpants." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 318
You deserved it 9 695

Top comments

Why is that a bad thing? I have good sweat pants too. You can be comfortable and still look nice. Sweatpants have come a long way in fashion.

Comments

Why do people hate sweatpants? It's like the only thing I wear

its the universal sign of "i give up"

showmeyourears 19

It's not so much that I hate sweatpants and think negatively.of the people who wear them, I just hate the way they make me feel while I wear them. They're too frumpy and make me feel like my lower half is being swallowed and they're well... sweaty. And so I haven't worn then since I was in elementary school.

50 i dont wear mine because i have 'given up'. i wear them because they are comfortable, they keep me warm and i dont always want to feel dressed up & ready to go somewhere.

I have seen a few sweatpants I have been envious of.

zimripple 8

Pretty sure majority of people have more then one pair if sweats and think of one of them as better/more comfy. I know do, what's wrong with saying it?

Everyone needs a "good" pair of sweatpants. Sometimes you need to dress up for a romantic night in, and the ones covered in paint just won't do.

me and my fiance buy "good"sweat pants for movie night. we have amassed quite a collection. which we spend wear in public. long live comfy clothes :)

rocker_chick23 27

OP, there is nothing wrong with having a favorite pair of sweats. I have a few pairs that are super comfy to wear and are my favorites.

Attacksloth 33

This is the harbinger of civilization's collapse.

If you care that much about the clothes people wear, your priorities are much more messed up than the OP's.

ahippienamedrae 10

No shame. Sweatpants are a godsend.

rocker_chick23 27

They are a godsend, especially when you're pregnant