Dream Baby Dream

By Sleepless - 03/02/2014 13:29 - Australia

Today, after years of insomnia and going to doctors to help get a regular sleeping pattern, I finally fell asleep without the help of medication, only to dream about being chased by an angry seal and singing to Rihanna with a horse. This is probably why I don't sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 965
You deserved it 4 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohishkabibble 21

Were you by any chance watching videos of cute baby seals and listening to Rhi today? Because one theory about sleep is that it's about information processing; that is, our dreams are a result of us consolidating memories from our day. For example, that's probably why my girlfriend has so many dreams that play out like video games, since she plays video games every day. Don't worry too much about your weird dreams, OP!

It's amazing at how little people pay attention when reading FML's

Comments

olpally 32

Damn, that's awful and hilarious. Good luck getting sleep!

Looks like someone isn't friends with the monster under his bed ....

davek 36

Or the evil monkey in the closet.

xsarax_fml 10

Oh god I thought it was just me with the weird dreams. I feel for you. The weirdest dream I had was me dressed in all black, breaking into people's apartments with a look out watching. Then I would plunge their toilets violently. Idk what my brain is up to at night sometimes..

Was the horse's name Mr. Ed? I didn't know he could sing as well as talk. Sorry about all your problems, but if you can write down your dreams, you might have a career in short fiction.

Relf 19

Wait, people arnt saposed to be dreaming that? Well then

I have weird dreams to last night I dreamt if red and blue teams being good and evil run by my uncle and evil wins till it became a yellow makes less sense when I write it down

That has to be in the top 5 worst nightmares of all time!!!!!

Doesn't a lack of sleep tend to make your dreams more vivid? It could simply be an effect of your insomnia rather than a cause/initial symptom.

Some loser down voted your comment for no particular reason, i restored you to neutral.

Sometimes vivid dreams are the reason for the lack of sleep :(

My step father constantly dreams of a 50 ft tall killer Spongebob chasing him down and eating him... It's ******.