Dicknugget!

By 3-wheeler - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, I left my car in a disreputable area. After picking it up later on, I heard a strange "clonking" sound. The clonking suddenly stopped when my wheel fell off; someone had stolen my wheel nuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 948
You deserved it 4 532

Top comments

SavageFOLK 0

does anybody understand how hilarious "wheel nuts" sound?

Uhhuhuh. Beavis, he said 'nuts'. Uhuhuhuh.

Comments

RHCP picture FTW! :) They're my 3rd favorite band. :)

For a second I thought "wheel nuts" meant those metal testes that douchebags put on the back of their pickups.

Sickkid97 5

I think you mean "they're". If you're going to correct someone, it's best not to sound even more ignorant in the process.

Felendris 0

YDI for leaving it in a disreputable area. >_>

that's funny cuz I just stole nuts of someones car the other day. you might have paid for my mcdonalds op

YDI. You shouldn't leave your car somewhere like that, and if you do, ALWAYS check everything. Also, if you hear strange sounds, stop immediatly!

Horney4her69 0

who can you always check everything. like a 10 minute pre-drive check??

Wow, you are an idiot. If nothing else was stolen then why would OP expect the wheel nuts to be stolen?

I think they mean check your car if you have to leave your car in a shady area.

haha u ain't got no nuts. unless ur a girl

68 fail, and who really checks their car when coming back to it? I would think that the people that would check their cars are the ones that either can't lock their doors due to a problem with the car or the ones that have already been robbed before.

anti_average 5

Well if you're hearing a strange "clonk" sound when driving your car I would suspect you'd pull over and check at that point.

so just like you girlfriend, some thief stole your nuts?

SavageFOLK 0

does anybody understand how hilarious "wheel nuts" sound?

that leaves a wonderful visual in my head. like truck nuts but for wheels

Yes, it almost happened to me when I was in college. I had a flat and changed the tire and had a hell of a time getting the lugs off. I thought maybe they were rusty so I put a drop of oil from the dipstick on each lug. And I went on my merry way… A couple of weeks later I was driving and I started hearing a “clonking” sound from by coincidence that sane wheel. I stopped the car got out and didn’t notice anything at first, but looking more carefully I saw the wheel wasn’t completely straight. The lugs were hidden under the hubcap in my car. When I pried off the hubcap I saw the lugs were very loose - that was why the tire “clonked”. I jacked up the wheel and tightened the lugs well. Never put oil on a wheel lug! Anyway I never happened again in my case.

anela_fml 0

wow just wow that's all they took what kinda car do you have OP?

epm011 0

This whole comment section is TWSS worthy.

Uhhuhuh. Beavis, he said 'nuts'. Uhuhuhuh.

SavageFOLK 0

hooray for driving your crappy car... I was kinda hoping you crashed into a stop sign and got impaled by it.. that would be fml worthy

Have to admit I can't remember the last time I seen a stop sign in Birmingham...

purplemnm 9

your ex stole your nuts honey, she keeps them in a jar of formaldahyde on the nightstand.