Caught in 404p

By bgierczak2 - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - San Francisco

Today, my wallet was stolen from my purse at work. When I asked my boss to pull the security tape so we could identify the thief, he said, "I don't think I want to know who it is." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 786
You deserved it 1 773

Top comments

Tell him to leave the room when viewing the tape and if it involves the workplace, ask that he co-operates Hope you find your wallet and solve the case

Comments

Tell him to leave the room when viewing the tape and if it involves the workplace, ask that he co-operates Hope you find your wallet and solve the case

I don't understand why he wouldn't want to know. Thats a serious issue. Make him get involved.

This just seems like a green light and a bunch of fingers pointing at him. I wish you luck in finding your wallet!

kellyem2 20

Or the office favorite...or the chick he fantasizes about hooking up with. All the way around it's seriously suspicious.

if he doesn't want to know then you need to get the cops involved. theft is still a crime no matter where it happens. good luck on getting it back.

He did it.. Guess they don't pay enough so he had to turn to a life of crime.

I'm just gonna guess that he didn't want to fire someone, it's hard to tell someone that they don't have a job anymore.

What if a co-worker stole your wallet? Would you be fine with your boss keeping a thieving co-worker because it is "hard" for them to fire that person?

Is there anyone higher you can go to? Maybe report it to the police. Because this sounds as suspicious as anything, and if he wasn't responsible, he sure knows who is and is covering. Get that CCTV!