By yvon la moto - 06/11/2015 10:26 - Spain - Madrid

Today, I set my car's speed to 125km/h to pass the speed camera announced by a road sign. Sure of myself, for a laugh I flipped the bird as I went by. When the flash went off, I realised that the speed limit was 110 km/h, not the usual 130 km/h. FML
I agree, your life sucks 294
You deserved it 1 098

Top comments

You 100% deserve this just for being a smartass about it.

CharlesEmersonW 31

No offence O.P but you were kinda asking for it...

Comments

Totally worth it just on the chance that you /did/ get away with it. Imagine gathering your friends and excitedly telling them the story of how you showed a camera… one of your fingers… okay, wait.

Yes because all guys drive as fast as they can. Just like all girls text while driving and don't pay attention.

In Spain the speed is limited to 120km/h. It's true it was 110km/h for several months, but that was 4 years ago.

Next time try that same thing out on a police officer and let us know how that works out for you. Dumbass

Seriously? How old are you? You brought this on yourself and it's a little thing life likes to call karma.

Karma is a sum of one's actions that is believed to determine their next state of existence. Statistically, if you've done something bad, something good or bad will happen to you. When the latter happens, people mistake it for Karma. When the former happens, no FML or complaint is made, and it goes unnoticed. This isn't Karma, it's confirmation bias… and probably a bit annoying to Buddhists.

Where is the speed limit usually 130km/h and not 110 km/h? Even on the really big, fast highways in the interior it only gets up to 120 km/h

well it says Spain, so I would imagine Spain.

schreibergx93 19

German autobahn has several with a 130 km/h limit.

Where the heck are you that the speed limit is 130??? Where I am 110 is the max and that's only the main big highways!

To all of you asking where you can legally drive 130 km/hour, in most of Europe that is the speed limit on highways. There are even stretches along the highways connecting major mainland cities, where there is no speed limit :)