This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Bee - 02/01/2019 18:00

Today getting ready to host his mom for Xmas my husband suggested he should go see a foreign film - previously unmentioned as he "knew" I had no interest apparently. 10 years ago we feel in love over foreign film and until 4 months ago watched one just about every week. He has no memory of this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 151
You deserved it 95

Top comments

Alup132 22

I’m going to put aside the possibility that he’s done it because he doesn’t know how to ask to see it by himself or something, or that he might want to get away from you for a bit, which means that if he genuinely doesn’t remember any of that, he should definitely see a doctor. Forgetting something reoccurring for years that stopped just 4 months ago, that has got to be something wrong with his memory, and might be a sign of something bad health wise.

PenguinPal3017 19

FMLs recently have been weird. Wrong format, spelling errors, bad grammar, rambling, unnecessary details, strange content, etc.

Comments

Alup132 22

I’m going to put aside the possibility that he’s done it because he doesn’t know how to ask to see it by himself or something, or that he might want to get away from you for a bit, which means that if he genuinely doesn’t remember any of that, he should definitely see a doctor. Forgetting something reoccurring for years that stopped just 4 months ago, that has got to be something wrong with his memory, and might be a sign of something bad health wise.

Is this actual memory loss? If so, how heartbreaking.

I too think he needs to be screened for health issues. Not necessarily anything super scary like a brain tumor. All sorts of stuff can make a person "spacey": depression, thyroid dysfunction, poor sleep quality, anemia, blood sugar control problems. Maybe stress. So don't freak out thinking he's dying, but do insist he talk to his doctor. Sounds like a good relationship- If you shared a hobby for a decade, that makes me think you're on the same wavelength. So hopefully whatever's making him act strangely, you can put it behind you & be happy again.

weaboo 12

I have like half the problems you mentioned and I got a bad memory so I think I can confirm

Actual, real memory loss? Get him to the hospital immediately. Otherwise he's going to see his side action.

PenguinPal3017 19

FMLs recently have been weird. Wrong format, spelling errors, bad grammar, rambling, unnecessary details, strange content, etc.

It's as if the moderation queue doesn't exist anymore or has become completely pointless.

tapdancecolumbia 14

I actually sent an email to them regarding this huge drop in quality.

Mungolikecandy 19

Is everyone on holiday and the interns have been left in charge?