This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Rach - 25/02/2019 16:00 - United States - Phoenix

Today was the first time my fiancé hasn’t cuddled with me. We have been together for two years. His parents highly support cheating for some reason. He has been saying a girls name in his sleep-Adrian. But he said that he went to bar with his bro, “Adrian”. I searched on fb. It’s a past girl he knew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 985
You deserved it 109

Top comments

Gofuckyourself 24

Confront him before you marry him. You both deserve to be happy. But if he is indeed cheating, let him go. You can do better.

That line about the parents came outta nowhere, nor did it lead anywhere. Outstanding move!

Comments

Gofuckyourself 24

Confront him before you marry him. You both deserve to be happy. But if he is indeed cheating, let him go. You can do better.

Rainbowwizzard423 4

That line about the parents came outta nowhere, nor did it lead anywhere. Outstanding move!

All kinds of people from my past pop into my dreams. That doesn’t prove anything. For all we know he could going Brokeback with his “bro” Adrian.

I find it weird no one is wondering why this weird family supports cheating.

julfunky 29

I don’t really care why his parents support cheating. It doesn’t change the situation whatsoever so really it’s irrelevant.

EmDizzle2007 28

seems like you should have seen this coming

If you knew the family highly supported cheating, and he had any positive relationship with them at all, you totally deserved this.

Traveling_Book 9

Only move is to ask him about it. The rest is circumstantial and a bit of a reach. You think he’s cheating because he didn’t cuddle you once? Seems like a stretch.

fde2blknimout 18

Hes probably been watching rocky