By aliezzedine - 02/02/2012 11:32 - Lebanon

Today, my mom was freaking out about me handling a CD-ROM with my bare hands. When I asked her what all the commotion was about, she said she was worried that I would catch "one of those computer viruses" she'd heard about on the news. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 261
You deserved it 3 046

aliezzedine tells us more.

Okay people I've sat around watching the comments ensue for a long ass time, and it's now my turn to clarify some shit: 1-My mom is not dumb, she has an average intelligence. 2-She has not handled any piece of the modern technology we all know so well in her life except the phone maybe. 3-She is actually blonde lol! 4-For those who said I made your day, it's a pleasure mates! 5-Those who are being disrespectful to my mother, who is actually the sweetest thing ever, go get a life people it was an honest mistake. It was stupid misconception I gotta admit! But trust me, she got plenty of brains to go around the table. 4-Some people are giving some really hilarious suggestions, you my friends are awesome! Cheers (Yes I'm the author of the post for all of you with the low IQs)

Top comments

oh dear. I love parents who don't understand technology... haha

sandinthewaves 5

I think it's time to sit down and have the talk with your mother.

Comments

Shouldve rubbed it all over her and been like "oh no, watch out you're gonna get a virus now!"

CaptainPickles72 18

Listen to your mom! I didn't wear a condom when I was fuc.... I mean handling a CD, and now it hurts when I pee.

If your using the CD hole as a vaginal substitute, you might wanna try a thicker lubricant, like vinyl grease!

flockz 19

that's why i always wear a hazmat suit when dealing with my floppies and software. now when my software turns to hardware..... wow. and remember ladies, it's only micro when it's soft!

That last line made me laugh. Kudos sir!

Don't tell her about your firewall protection, she'll probably yell at you for trying to burn the house down

Jessnoel86 0

I would've said. "its ok I come from the internet."

perdix 29

Don't correct your mom, her ignorance can work in your favor. One day, you'll get herpes or another STD, you'll be able to tell your mom that you worked on a dirty computer, rather than admitting having S-E-X.

GoW_Chick 14

Ready okay! S-E-X spells SEX, STD means get the hell away from me, you're contagious, go see the D-O-C-T-E-R, yeah! *does a series of cartwheels ending in a spilt* Sorry, my inner cheerleader decided to make an appearance.

perdix 29

It's ok, no need to apologize. A cheerleader who likes handcuffs? Imagination starting to run wild...