By B_and_W - 21/11/2013 11:35 - France

Today, I watched a little girl laugh while giving bread to some pigeons at a bus stop. A bus then arrived. All the pigeons moved out of the away, except one. Its head got crushed by a wheel, and some blood splattered onto the little girl's shoes, who then screamed. With laughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 526
You deserved it 30

Top comments

\ 28

That child may very well be the Demon Seed.

zahra_786 19

At least she won't be scarred for life. Heartless child haha.

Comments

Little kids are always the scariest in thriller situations. Think of the shinning here.

showmeyourears 19

No tv and no beer make Homer go crazy.

Gingerette 8

Maybe it's the reincarnation of a maneating circus lion. She was probably wanting to lure the pigeons in, and then eat them all...

If it's man-eating, why is it preying on the pigeons instead of the people at the bus stop?

If I ever have kids, they'd be the exact same way.

Lil_Red777 21

Please don't breed. It's disturbing that you'd encourage such ****** up and sociopathic behavior.

So what, you guys want her to cry herself to death? Give me a break. "Sociopath". Ugh. The little girl more than likely doesn't know or understand about death fully yet. I hope you two never have kids just because you can't get your own heads out of your asses and use that brain you have.

Laughing at a painful death is a sign of something wrong. I hope to god you never have kids if you're going to teach them it's okay to find enjoyment when something meets a painful and horrible end. Laughing because of discomfort is one thing, you can tell the difference between nervous laughter and "delighted" laughter very easily.

Again with hoping people never have kids. You guys are a dime a dozen.

Because, teaching your kid to LAUGH at death means they won't take it seriously, could hurt or kill someone or something at a young age, and well, that's all sorts of ****** up. You don't have to CRY, but laughing with delight is ******* weird.

NO ONE said anything about TEACHING their kids anything of the sort but YOU.

Cut the overly defensive bullcrap. The post they are replying to did not explicitly state she would teach her children this behavior, but it was implied. You are seriously too angry about this. Take a step back, remember this is only the internet, and go take a walk or something.

First off, someone predicting their child will be like their mother/father doesn't mean she will purposely teach her kids "bad things". Nature or nuture in the big ol argument if humor is genetic or not is still in debate. I must say I absolutely love comments directed at other people who pick and choose what to "believe" a person has said and then berate them over it. OP did not state her age nor did she/he say that she was "delightfully" laughing over the situation. The little girl did not kill the pigeon - it died and she laughed. Age and stress factors are not added into this situation and you guys are calling her a sociopath. Overly defensive? A big no. Just tired of people (who probably just got out of the stage of eating their own boogers) telling people who have had kids on what's what. If you don't have or working on a degree in child psychology raise your hand.

"screamed. With laughter." that does not imply nervous laughter, it implies delight. If they were nervous, or uncomfortable or whatever, unless OP is a moron, you can tell the difference, and OP should of seen it was not "happy" but disturbed about it, and therefor would of never posted it here.

Ooh, I have a degree in psychology! Can I join in? To be fair, "sociopath" is defined (in part) as one having an inability to show remorse or empathy. So calling her that may not be far from the truth, just based on this little vignette. That said, SlapAndTickle you seem to be taking this very personally, in a "the lady doth protest too much" sort of way. Is there something you wish to tell us?

Oh boy do I Doc. It does get aggravating when you have family that love to tell you that your daughter will become satanic because she likes metal at such a young age and etc. So yes, it may be a bit personal. I've said all I'm going to say and that's that. :)

It alarms me that you're a mother, SlapandTickle, based on your attitude here. Also, I'm your age and I do have a degree in psychology. I'm sorry you got offended and thumbed me down because I pointed out that you were defensive. Nature vs. nurture isn't really at play with the original comment. The reason people were saying that woman shouldn't have children is because if we take her statement as fact, she is indicating that she delights in death, which is a serious problem.

The wheels on the bus go round and round And then splat splat splat ? (That's a new one)

Dodge4x4Ram 46
perdix 29

The little girl's plan for pigeon eradication worked! Don't worry, the bread was laced with slow-acting poison, so all the other pigeons are dead by now -- watching one pop was just a psychopath's bonus.

aedan12 15

Ever heard the song Poisoning Pigeons in the Park?

"Move *pige, get out the way Get out the way *pige, get out the way" **Hey, evil would be her feeding the pigeons "Alka-Seltzers"