By Sydney1600 - 20/06/2013 23:28 - United States - Lawndale

Today, I tried explaining to my mom how liking her own posts on Facebook wasn't very cool. I later logged in to see she'd added all my friends and posted naked baby pictures of me, captioning them, "Now I don't have to like my own posts." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 540
You deserved it 13 746

Sydney1600 tells us more.

I was KINDLY telling her how it wasn't "cool" to like her own stuff. She accepted my tip with a warming smile. We have a close relationship, so it wasn't surprising that she did that. The picture wasn't too exposing. All you could see was my bottom. My friends now joke about it, so it was easy to get over it. Now my mom is the "cool mom." The worst part would have to be that she now gets more likes on her post than I do. So much for liking her own pictures.

Top comments

And the Mother of the Year Award goes to.....

you mean... It's not cool to like your own photos?

Comments

Sadly, my mother would do the same thing. Which is why I am SO relieved she's not on Facebook!

“Thank you mom for teaching me a valuable lesson. I promise not to correct you the next time you make a fool of yourself online, so you can unknowingly continue to do so. Your overreaction of you publicly embarrassing me is not worth saving you from looking desperate on Facebook.”

Your mom is one awesome troll mom, fyl for the embarrassment

LookAttMyyLifee 12

You shouldnt have said anything so FYL & YDI

Mother of the year! Sorry, OP, but I think YDI for being rude to your mom in that way. I mean c'mon liking you own posts is like a high five for yourself

Ali_Br_fml 33

I told my mom that too when I showed her a drawing I did on my app & she clicked like. She just assumed that by her clicking like, it would automatically know it was her liking it, & not me. Since then, I noticed she didn't press like on any more of hers...now she likes EVERYTHING I post... Your mom trolled you op. pretending she didn't understand what you meant by not liking your own posts...well, I hope she was trolling you... With parents these days, you never know...

Flag each one for nudity...yes it's a baby pic but still that content isn't allowed...

thepretender10 4

If you have a sibling, and she tagged you, untag yourself and tell everyone its brother dearest.