By Candycane88 - 26/03/2013 14:12 - United States - Hemet

Today, I told my husband that a guy I work with told me that I'm the most beautiful woman he has ever met. My husband replied, "He needs to get out more." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 670
You deserved it 5 763

Candycane88 tells us more.

Lol he wasn't joking, but he wasn't trying to insult me either, in his mind that comment was trying to insult the guy hitting on me, strangely my hubby adores me and is a great guy, it's just funny the way it came out.

Top comments

someone needs to realize the value of what they have

perdix 29

Guys get pissed off when you stir up their jealousy for no good reason. You really shouldn't be telling him that kind of stuff unless the guy at work is really putting the moves on you, and you need your husband to confront him.

Comments

34- Your comment was bad and you should feel bad.

I actually giggled out loud to this comment

Jacksparrow72 21

You don't realize what you have until you've lost it.

GoodLookingGeese 10

Noor are u ever going to get anywhere with this boat? I mean how long can a trip take, huh?

DMAC12 5

Op, you deserved it for trying to make your husband jealous

OP unfortunately after spending sometimes married we start to forget to flatter our dear one, but if someone else does we get so jealous that this is out first reaction , that's a proof that he really loves you :)

Oh those are grounds for you to cheats on him, take 3/4 of the stuff, keep the house, and charge him alimony.

Iniezian 18

And this, gentlemen, is why you should never get married.

You should take your husband's advice and help the guy out... by getting out more with you. Your husband's a dick.