By zahra_786 - 11/04/2013 09:11 - United Kingdom

Today, I played Call of Duty with my new flatmate. He continuously lost and was outraged that a girl beat him. It resulted in him shouting at me, claiming that since I'm Muslim, I must be part of the Taliban, which would explain my gaming skills. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 000
You deserved it 8 915

zahra_786 tells us more.

zahra_786 19

Hey guys OP here! I loved reading the comments! So this was the first week or so he had moved in, so I set up my playstation 3 for us and the other three flatmates to allow him to get to know us and speak to us since he was new here! When I kept beating him, he started shouting stuff in Italian (he's a foreign student) and then at the end he started using my religion as the reason for my win! LOL. I also beat his ass on FIFA..but he had no ridiculous excuse there ! :Dp.s. he's hopefully moving out soon so its all good!

Top comments

Pshhh where do you think they get their practice at?! Good job OP for being a video gamer ;) we need more like you

Comments

homiwan 13

Tell him he is right and let him do all the housework!!! Hahaha!!!

zahra_786 19

hahaha scare the hell outta him to make him do all the chores, tempting.

babyshaft408 8

Call of duty is very frustrating.

Flatmate, He, Girl, Call of Duty, Muslim, very dangerous combination :-s

zahra_786 19

It's a student accommodation full of hundreds of other students, thankfully all I have to occasionally share is the kitchen with 4 others, nobody has access to my room or bathroom except me. He shouldn't have even been allowed to move in..as it is an all girls flat. He's leaving very soon though :)

What, did you yell "allahu-akbar" every time you killed him?

If you're a Muslim girl, how do you live in a flat with another guy alone? Thats like a big nono in Islam unless he's a relative or your husband

zahra_786 19

I live in student halls, so I have my own bedroom and bathroom. It's a building of hundreds of students. This guy just happened to move into the spare room near my flat :(. My room isn't shared with anyone :)

zahra_786 19

Hey guys OP here! I loved reading the comments! So this was the first week or so he had moved in, so I set up my playstation 3 for us and the other three flatmates to allow him to get to know us and speak to us since he was new here! When I kept beating him, he started shouting stuff in Italian (he's a foreign student) and then at the end he started using my religion as the reason for my win! LOL. I also beat his ass on FIFA..but he had no ridiculous excuse there ! :Dp.s. he's hopefully moving out soon so its all good!

opiate62 1
Jacksparrow72 21

Wow, maybe he's better at Assassin's Creed.

Pilkipedia 8

FIFA? I see that as a challenge, Ms. OP. If you're up for it add me, TolkenBlackGuy.

Toasty283 8
RpiesSPIES 27

#172 I doubt it, you must keep your cool while playing AC mp. Someone that angers would only ever score 100p kills.

Just dress up like mario and lounge around the house complaining loudly about things.

kiswani_anas 4

Since your a female Muslim, why are you leaving with other guys??? You wouldn't have been in that position if you really cares about being a Muslim.

ViviMage 38

Al Quedia's mad battle skillz, yo! Because video games always reflect real life weapons! ....go get a Fire Flower and toast him!

get a new roommate. one thats not a racist fuckbag

skyeyez9 24

I am a gamer, but prefer role playing games like Skyrim, The Witcher, Dragon Age, Fable 2. Vs the shooter games.