By LaneyyenaL - 19/07/2010 04:38 - United States

Today, I learned that there's nothing quite like coming downstairs in a t-shirt and panties, only to discover your fiancé has a bunch of his friends over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 157
You deserved it 8 573

Laneyyenal tells us more.

I'm the OP and it wasn't a huge deal as you all are making it out to be for me. A friend told me I should post it here to see if it got published. I'm not fat, and the only hair I have is what's on my head...If I had known the guys it would have been different, but these were guys that I have never met before. And its easy to not hear what's going on downstairs when the TV is on and the guys are all getting high, so there's no extra voices going on. I don't generally parade around in little to no clothing...but to each their own. Way to make this a way bigger deal than it needs to be people...

Top comments

Meh. There's not much difference between panties and those short shorts anyway.

Comments

I don't see what's so bad about that? If you go swimming, then chances are your swimsuit reveals more of your body, and to random people too.

I think you're the only one I've ever seen to say it wrong.

ever walk outta the bathroom after a shower naked? i have, and the living room was between the bathroom and my bedroom, everyone got an eye full! talk about embarrassing!

Rectumwrecker 0

got ya snatch all hot n juicy huh

like wtf get over it. ive walked downstairs in towel and nothinh else to find the my two friends whom are guys and were bored and needed some to hang out with and my sister let in. and im 13! gawd get over it!!!

erineg15 6

Wow...see, some girls have a little thing called modesty. You should try it sometime.

SimoneTaylor1994 15

trust me Hun I've done that manyy times

Unless you really hate your body, who cares?

kraine0712 2

Be glad, you just gained major cool points with him and his friends. Don't worry about it.