By StefanKa - 09/09/2013 09:30 - Poland - Warsaw

Today, I learned that my parrots now can shit horizontally when I found the wall next to the cage covered in feces. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 616
You deserved it 3 897

StefanKa tells us more.

OP here, I know that and I let them out all the time but I just didnt expect to find shit between the wall and the cage, where none of them can enter.

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

My best friend has an african grey parrot. I have seen that bird purposely press its butt between the cage wires and shit on me as I walked past it. It probably does this same maneuver to purposely crap on your wall. They are feathered demons. It also likes to take the coasters off the coffee table and fling them at me. That bird hates me. I done nothing to harm the bird ever. But I later learned I looked somewhat like its previous owner who supposedly neglected her.

Squirrel1256 15

First time I read this I thought you said parents instead of parrots. That really changed the FML.

Comments

ashliilynise 11

I honestly thought that said parents. I had to reread it a few times to make sure...

Looks like they took care of that paint job you wanted.

New achievement unlocked: Shit horizontally

if you have enough time love and patience for a bird it can be very rewarding to own one there, isn't a child or adult in this world that hears your bird can talk and doesn't try and start a convo. OP I'm sure this is common behavior as birds don't like to have poo all over there cages my parrots have a plastic sheet under the cage it helps if they're not right up against the wall. I'm not trying to imply you don't keep up but it maybe a way they're telling you their digs need a scrub.

Can I ask what type of baby bird is in that pic? I tried sending you a personal message a couple months ago but never got a reply...

What the **** did you put in his bird seed!!

skyeyez9 24

Not to mention, those damn birds shit inter-dimensionally and across gravitational planes.