This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By TeacherLady - 31/03/2017 18:00

Today, I had to listen to a high school student describing how lame his spring break was, because the only fun thing he did was go scuba diving and parasailing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 141
You deserved it 290

Top comments

seanthadon 3

What else did he want? Joy ride in a new Ferrari? A trip to Cancun? A Mars expedition???

Comments

seanthadon 3

What else did he want? Joy ride in a new Ferrari? A trip to Cancun? A Mars expedition???

actually those sounds like things that would happen on a cancun trip

with any luck they'd leave the brat on Mars

lonestarnative 8

pfft when I was in high school spring break meant painting houses with my basketball coach making 11 an hour working sun up to sun down to help my parents pay the bills.

lonestarnative 8

hey I got paid in cash everyday and it's keep lights on. water running and put food in the house. how is taking care of your family lame exactly??

adventureinthesea 14

Mine was finally getting sleep! Definitely didn't complain about spending spring break cleaning!!! (High school spring break though.)

adventureinthesea 14

Lol *sleeping Thought of the common phrase. Of course it's 'cause I haven't been getting that sleep whoops.

If it helps it was probably a humble brag. Most of the teens I know still think it's not cool to enjoy things even if they had a great time.

ungrateful little brat. I'd be happy with a 30 min nap

and yet that generation still tries to argue they aren't entitled

adventureinthesea 14

I've pretty much been between poor and lower middle class my whole life, always borderline "ghetto" situations. Even to this day there's 9 people living in my house, 2 people in each of the 3 rooms and 2 adults with their 4 year old in the living room. I have a close[ish] friend who says "I relate, I'm soooo poor! My car was previously my mom and stalls sometimes!" Then goes on to talk about how she's gonna have a party at her lake house and wants me to go and try HER jet ski. People kill me.

Scuba diving is claustrophobic and parasailing is overrated -- once you've been in the air for five minutes, it's enough and you want to come down already.

Wow, sounds like a spoiled brat. Kids like that piss me off.