By Anonymous - 24/01/2017 06:31

Today, I dropped a tray of dirty dishes at work. I overheard a server telling a customer that I was inexperienced, so I said, "I'll have that man know this is the first time I've ever dropped something." I turned around satisfied and then dropped the tray again. The guy was in hysterics. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 433
You deserved it 2 035

swervelol tells us more.

Haha oh gosh this was my FML. To clarify yes I am experienced I have worked there for 8 months so far which was a few more months experience than the server in the FML, and I'm practically a veteran there as most of our staff leave in a few months I was in a bit of a rush because we were busy and while it isn't my job to bus tables for the servers I do it to help them out so I was a little peeved that this server would say something like that to a customer when I had been cleaning most of his tables for him. It was pretty funny and I went over to the customer and we had a good laugh about it.

Top comments

greekmytho 5

Why is it labeled under love?

^ maybe he has a love for dropping things

Comments

greekmytho 5

Why is it labeled under love?

Maybe it's the start of a very beautiful love story. Starring the one who can't hold dishes and the other who can't stop laughing. . . on second thought, this is actually a very good plot.

^ maybe he has a love for dropping things

Were you inexperienced? Because if so the fellow employee had every right to explain why you dropped something. If not, then at least he saved you from some humiliation

Pride cometh before the fall of the tray

Xdorbs 3

We all have out clumsy moments, no worries!

Haha oh gosh this was my FML. To clarify yes I am experienced I have worked there for 8 months so far which was a few more months experience than the server in the FML, and I'm practically a veteran there as most of our staff leave in a few months I was in a bit of a rush because we were busy and while it isn't my job to bus tables for the servers I do it to help them out so I was a little peeved that this server would say something like that to a customer when I had been cleaning most of his tables for him. It was pretty funny and I went over to the customer and we had a good laugh about it.

Nothing wrong with a little gravity test now and then. Next time utter your battle-cry: "For science!"