By Anonymous - 11/09/2009 14:51 - United States

Today, after spending 20 minutes every day working on my abs for the last month and feeling pretty good about how they were looking, I received the first comment about them. A girl poked them and said 'squish'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 026
You deserved it 5 972

sndc_fml tells us more.

I am the OP and... 1) whoever said it earlier... I am doing the P90X ab ripper 2) I also have been running 2 miles nearly every other day 3) I have also been going to the gym and taking supplements 4) I'm not fat at all, in fact very skinny 5) This was the girl I liked 6) yes, I squished her back

Top comments

Comments

"And for the person that said it takes you 17 hours to do 1000 mins than you must be fat as hell... Math people, and a little common sense is very helpful" lol, i think you're the one lacking in the sense department... and also perhaps the math one.

bosshaug 0

Yes I re-read it a couple of times the it made sense. And repyourcliche, you quoted me but I was quoting debbie- something....read the comments and about my first post haha please disregard it I understand what debbie- whatever was saying But the wording was bad

arienh4 0

He's right though. Very sneakily, 1000 mins isn't 17 hours but 16 2/3rd.

She was probably flirting. I used to flirt by doing the same thing, no matter how tone/buff (or not) the guy was.

You can do as many ab exercises as you want and it will not help your abs unless you lose body fat. Body fat resides over the ab muscles and so exercising them without losing body fat won't help your abs look better. Spot exercise does not work.

jane99 0

well keep it up. you'll get there one day.

JessicaAnnnn 0

you guys have it all wrong. working out your abs 20 mins a day only strengthens the muscles there is still a layer of fat, and the only way to get rid of that is doing thirty mins of cardio everyday.

If you want abs you might wanna try going for an hour a day rather than 20min. . .

The man with the hardest stomach I've ever felt is actually pretty chubby. I think you two accidently got your stomachs switched.

PutDownTheGun 0

Even if you have a six-pack, it doesn't help if you have a keg on top of it.

Are you sure it was his stomach that was hard? I think you might've been feeling the wrong place. :)

LMAO Well I certainly hope it wasn't THAT place... it was my father's friend!

It sure does! I bought one and I can hang a whole week's worth of clothes on it!