Then it hit me

By clu - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while eating dinner, a car alarm went off outside for 15 minutes and was driving me crazy, until I realized it was my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 009
You deserved it 37 775

Top comments

Thats ok. Don't feel bad, most people don't even know what their own car alarm sounds like. So don't worry about it. It was probably a false alarm anyway, just enjoy your meal and worry about it when you leave. Yours sincerely, Mr Car Thief

KingAdrock 16

Not only do YDI, but this should prove to you that your car alarm is 100% worthless. If someone had broken into your car to steal something, they'd have it and be long gone. If they were stealing your car, they'd have disabled your alarm 14.5 minutes before you noticed anything. Car alarms only do one thing. Piss off your neighbors to the point that they want to to put a brick through your windshield because your alarm goes off every time a cat brushes against your car.

Comments

Barrientos432 5

I hate people that get annoyed when a car alarm goes off. It's a siren, deal with it pussy.

#16 Are you Jewish? Your nose is EPIC HUGE!!!!!!!!

I'm not Jewish. I'm not even in any religion... not any of those... I'm just catholic/christian. I love my nose, if you don't like it, die in a hole.

God, Selenagirl should be very very lucky that the holocaust is over.......that diving board in the middle of her face is soooooo funny!

Judging by the size of that thing, I'm never ever inviting you over to do cocaine, selenagirl..... if you were a lesbian you could **** your girlfriend with that thing.....is it an arm or a dick on your face?

YDI for having a car alarm. Any car thief knows how to disable it, so its only purpose is to annoy the whole neighbourhood...

It's not really an F your life, you're just a silly person who didn't realise your car was going off, or was too lazy to go and sort it out! A pretty boring event, 'nit-picked' out of your boring day. You didn't deserve it, nor does your life suck. Yours was an obsolete statement of a boring 15 minutes!

your life must be absolutely horrible, if this is your worst fml then perhaps you should just give up, I don't know how you can move on from this, ydi retard.

lovestrong 0

Your hella stupid. If it was bothering you that much, wouldn't you even care to look ? I would.