Quote of the day

By lol - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I was making breakfast. My microwave door was already open, but I couldn't figure that out so I kept pressing the button. According to Einstein, I'm now insane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 204
You deserved it 30 829

Top comments

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Insane? No. Total ****** idiot? Yes.

Comments

tylersign 11

Wow.. You're a dumba- Wait? Canada? Of course ;)

Bitch, I'll smack you and give you a hospital bill.

Dallyni 22

How did this even make it through moderation?

GoW_Chick 14

I'm sure if you stick your head in there It will get your gears rotating, and spark a few new ideas to that repetitive thought process of yours.

Its wasnt even einstein who said that it was ben franklin......

GoW_Chick 14

I really hope you are just joking.

salyeldin 4

Who said it it seriously I never heard of it????!

the joke is that Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results (example OP pressing the button expecting it to work)

dinosaur_sr 6

Nobody really knows who said it. Saying it was Ben Franklin is no better than saying it was Einstein.

Everything. Everything to do with this post. Dumbass. *Facepalm*

cavy102 10

Einstein defined insanity as the repetition of an action expecting a different outcome. However, that is actually the definition of neurotic action.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Einstein was making breakfast with you? Sounds like a prescription sleeping aid commercial.

We all have dumb moments like this. I don't know why people are putting so much effort into calling out the OP.

EmperorXing 0

Insane in the membrane, insane in the Braine! :P

Damn, what's with all the Cypress hate?

EmperorXing 0

Were you trying to nuke your balls so you could get testicular cancer and a prescription for medical marijuana? I saw where people dis that on a TV documentary! And it worked! Of course I am insane too, so that documentary is more like a cartoon show - but whatever.

hotPinklipstick 24

That's because it was a cartoon show. South Park to be exact. Idiot.

GoW_Chick 14

Way to leach the humor out of a comment, hotpink.