Password issues

By Anonymous - 27/03/2009 16:46 - United States

Today, I had to log in to my computer on a projector in front of business associates at my dad's architecture firm. I typed in my username and apparently didn't hit the tab key hard enough, so I typed my password in the username box. The entire firm now knows my password is "tits123". FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 969
You deserved it 77 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Sl2jr 0

it could be worse, you could be getting your ass handed to you in march madness.

haha im glad to know im not the only person with dirty passwords

mr1818 0

wow people chill with the "dumbass" and "perv" shit, like just cuz u work in an office doesnt mean u have to be some ****** perfect businessman.....im in an office right now and me and my partner were talking about how im gonna deliver him some acid from the university of waterloo lol..office ppl are ppl too, never forget.

My best friend used to make passwords that were really ebarrassing so he would be less likely to tell someone.

IMz0r 0

I've done that with tab before... except my password wasn't embarrassing and nobody saw. Still changed it anyways cause it was to my email. This reminds me of the old joke: "I put penis as my hotmail password but they told me it wasn't long enough"

and now so does half the world. Nice one, jackass. I don't think you're a perv, you can have whatever you want for a password. But don't put an FML about how everyone in your office knows your password...cause now so does everyone else. Just change it and move on. and @#78...nice, bragging about doing acid. You're a freaking idiot.