I'm going to make it awkward

By Wellthen - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff

Today, I was fired from my job. Not because I don't do a good job but because my boss didn't feel it was appropriate to have an affair with my wife and have to face me everyday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 302
You deserved it 1 523

Top comments

That seems like something you should talk to HR about.

Get rid of them both, OP. they're both bastards. I'm sorry about your situation

Comments

He "didn't feel it was appropriate to have an affair with my wife...". If he was a decent guy, this sentence would have stopped right there.

Pretty sure I foresee a profitable divorce and lawsuit, in the future, for you...

moo77_fml 20

I hope she's being blamed as much as the boss is .. Good luck in the future

This was just on a show called wrecked lol

Yeah. You should cheat on your spouse with your boss too.

At the very least you won't have to pay a penny of alimony considering her affair. While your at it if recommend suing your former boss if you aren't an "at will" state for wrongful termination hopefully cost him his job and a chunk of money for your divorce and toss them both to the curb...

That was my first thought too! OP could possibly get alimony from HER now.

The only one here that should have been fired was your boss, OP. FYL

"So, Nikki, something really interesting happened to me today." "What was it Jude?" "I just got fired today. And wait until you hear why." *Her heart starts beating* "W-wh-why would you have gotten fired?" "He mentioned something specific, something that had to do with you. Oh right, the affair you've apparently been having with him." *Dead silence* "I want you out right now! You can pick up your shit at the local landfill. Or make the landfill your home, whichever you prefer, you trashy bitch."