Hey there!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - San Antonio

Spicy
Today, I accidentally texted a picture of my cock to my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 619
You deserved it 86 881

Top comments

yourmurderscenex 13

stop sending pictures of your **** to people and you wouldn't be having this issue.

Comments

No sympathy from me, I mean accidents happen but its like car accidents; you may have not wanted it to happen, but it did and youre still accountable

lexie_is_awesome 7

I hope he doesn't send one back

This type if stuff is why I love this app

I bet you went 'nuts' when you realized your mistake

If you weren't doing it in the first place the accident would have never occured...

why are so many people on this site against sexting, there's nothing wrong with it and it doesn't hurt anyone, stop being so preachy

if you send nudes under the age of 18 you can be arrested

also noone is being preachy. it is a valid statement of fact. you cannot accidentally send a picture of your dick to the wrong person if one was never sent in the first place. no morals or ethics, just simple logic.

Actually 51, it can hurt people. In this age, once a pic is out there, it never goes away. And things like that tend to come back to haunt you at the worst times. Not to mention how many pissed off exes send these pics around or post them. In some areas, if you are under age it is considered child **** and you can get slapped with a sex offender label. Oh, and how many mistexts have we heard of? Even to bosses which result in job loss. I could personally care less what consenting people do, but they do need to understand that putting pics like this out there could have serious consequences and be prepared to deal with them.

Which is total BS. What on earth is the point of such a law? I thought the intent of such laws was to protect the innocence of children (which you somehow still qualify as if you're at an age under 18) or something like that? If that were the case, why are you incarcerating the victim? If they're sending the pictures to someone too old, the police aught to determine if someone was pressuring them to do so, and arrest them over child pornography, not the "child".

51 - I'm with you. If someone wants to send a naked picture to someone then that's their damn business! Nowhere did it say that OP was a minor or that he was sending a picture to a minor. Also, it was most likely consensual. Maybe his girlfriend wanted a dick pic. Big deal. Like I said, that's OP's business and unless the other person shows it to others, OP is the only one getting hurt. He's taking a risk, but in no way is he hurting any of you.

"Accidentally" Oh, okay that makes it all better.

I hope you made him proud and weren't short of his expectations.

lolz.. u have saved ur gf's number as dad which led to this :D

kxxjoejoexxk 8

takes 'close with your dad' to a whole new lvl