Happy Holidays!

By dazedandconfused - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, everyone from my job showed up for work because our boss demanded that we have a team meeting before half of the company leaves for the holidays. Everyone showed up except my boss, who is apparently already in Hawaii vacationing until New Year's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 682
You deserved it 574

Top comments

tounces7 27

Your team should be able to do the same then

Comments

Your team should be able to do the same then

tounces7 27

Well, technically he isn't part of op's team, so why should he have stayed in for the meeting he is not a part of?

Shay_Shay97 23

What a dick. That's no way to treat your employees.

Typical, boys. Arrogant, selfish and only thinks of himself.

Assuming this isn't a bad joke: 1. Reading comprehension failure, nowhere was it noted that the boss is male. 2. Your grossly misinformed sexism is embarrassingly apparent in your assumption that the boss is male based on those characteristics. If it was a joking assumption, it simply wasn't funny.

And the holidays start December 8th? Which religion do you serve?

He is the boss, you know. He can give himself a vacation for months and still yell at employees for "being lazy".

Sounds like it's time for a company-sponsored trip to Hawaii to have that meeting!

Taco The Dank 27

Tell everyone to miss the first day the boss get back, so when he asks you why none of you were there yesterday, you can be like "Sorry, we were on vacation." Only miss one day so you have less of a chance of getting fired due to extreme sass.

Yeah, that is really not a good idea. Do you really want to get into a slagging match with your boss? You are most likely to lose...

Taco The Dank 27

The earlier comment was a joke, didn't work very well I guess ._. I really think they should have a discussion with the boss and why what he didn't wasn't right.