Free Britney!

By SirTalkaton - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Vacaville

Today, I had to give a video presentation. My video was on animal abuse, but I somehow played a video of myself singing Britney Spears in my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 209
You deserved it 17 456

SirTalkaton tells us more.

SirTalkaton 22

Ok OP here, here's the deal. I have no problem singing Britney. I like music that's that. But my brother thought it would be hilarious to overwrite my presentation with that. As far as why I was recording, well I lost a bet and keep my word. However, it was not Oops I did It Again it was Man Eater. Class got a good kick out of it for sure.

Top comments

Well, depending on how well you sing, the videos can give the same reactions

salvorican 24

So..... Did you get extra credit?

Comments

Well, depending on how well you sing, the videos can give the same reactions

I don't know what's worst. That you mistakingly showed a video of yourself acting goofy, or that you like Brittany Spears.

39- I take it you've never heard of the 90s. And by the way, it's either, "I don't know what's worse," or "I don't know what's the worst." Not "I don't know what's worst!"

I feel like this was an "Oops I did it again" moment.

42, your first and last comment are the same.

JocelynKaulitz 28

"Hit me baby one more time!"

enu_vastanii__ 9

I'd like to just say thank you to #1

In her own way Britney Spears could be considered a form of animal abuse.

Was my thoughts too 1. Perhaps around as painful for all involved at least...why wouldn't you check you've got the right file, and more importantly, why did OP record that?!?!

BBlah 26

Some learn the hard way to look over their project before they finish, FYL

This post has me wondering.. Why have that video in the first place? Haha!

It's really common for musicians to record themselves practicing. Even back as far as the 60s and 70s, Jimi Hendrix and the Beetles both did it. Maybe, that's what OP was doing.

I don't know. I would like to see beetles doing that.

I'm with #31 on this, imagining stag beetle on the bass, maybe lady bug vocals and a dung beetle drummer.

#24 - I record myself singing sometimes and my voice sounds like a hippopotamus going through menopause.

Maybe your voice hurts the neighborhood dogs

pwnman 33

I don't get how this comment is supposed to be here...

If OP's voice hurts nearby dogs, the video would technically be a form of animal abuse.

Why didn't you check the video before putting it on?

iLike2Teabag 27

Accidents happen. Could be a misclick or something along those lines.

Why would OP keep the song on his whatever he recorded it on? Better question. Why would he sing a Britney Spears tune?

SirTalkaton 22

Yes. The class definitely got a ginormous kick out of it. One of my class mates even got me a Britney Spears T-shirt as a joke.

now you'll be singing, "Oops, I won't do it again!" FYL

Wait! Why were you recording yourself singing Brittany spears?