Added flavor

By Toothless - 07/10/2009 05:43 - United States

Today, I was eating ice cream and struggling to chew a particularly hard chunk of chocolate. After finally breaking it into pieces, I spat it out because it tasted terrible. Then I discovered that I was missing my temporary crown. Now I have no upper molar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 188
You deserved it 6 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chewing a chunk of ice cream?? My teeth hurt just THINKING about it. (that's right, my teeth can think about things)

Comments

I've been through something similar, when I first got my tongue ring, a couple of days later I went to McDonalds and ate a burger, somehow it unscrewed and I swallowed the ball and stud without noticing.

That'll teach you not to use your teeth when giving your boyfriend a BJ...

SillySister 0

I never grew in Wisdom teeth or my 12 year old molars. I continue to live. You can go on without.

x805xUnknown 6

Now I know how your how your teeth got so bad in the first place:)

Clever_Sleazoid 0

that happened to me once... but you aren't supposed to eat candy with a temporary crown so we both deserved it.

stop being a little bitch. i passed out and hit my face on a ladder and broke 10 of my teeth.

because everyone has to have worse injuries than that to complain about anything, right?

satanstoystore 0

how do ppl vote ylf?! its a TEMPORARY crown. as in- not good enough for permanent use. ice cream is mucky. if you chew it you create suction. oh gawd nevermind.

There's a reason it is called a "temporary" crown. There's also a reason the dentist tells you not to eat anything chewy until they put the permanent crown in place. Idiot.

Wow, you're in up to your teeth on this one.