Where's all the hot dudes?

By sad - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, after the firetruck and EMS came to my house for an emergency, I realized that not all firefighters looked like the ones in my calendar. This depressed me more than the emergency. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 004
You deserved it 44 192

Top comments

you're a jerk, they save lives every day. what do you do? and somehow if you're looking at fireman calenders, and the most male excitement you have in your life is hoping that when they show up (to save you, mind you, when they could be needed at other emergencies) that they're studs, than somehow I doubt you're calendar model material yourself. Not to mention the fact that you didn't care about the emergency? seriously? ugh

God, you're really bored, aren't you? Who the hell goes around making up this sort of rubbish to post on here? How, exactly, is your life '******' by this?

Comments

CB585 0

its funny how the person who submitted this actually thought people would think its funny...

Ohh, are you talking about the nurse from Silent Hill? Mhmm.. knew it.

perdix 29

No, I am talking about a real live one. She knows who she is! ;)

fxdxhk90 0

You ma'am, are a moron. The people in those calendars are models, not firemen. These guys saved your life and you came here to bitch about their appearance?

Actually those people in the calendars are in many cases real firemen, but they only represent a small percentage of the firefighters in the local area. However, the OP deserves it for believing the stereotype that all firemen look like the ones in the calendars.

She probably thinks the guys in **** are really pizza delivery guys too.

kozmikstarz 0

You're a stupid asshole, OP. MOST firefighters don't look like the guys on the calendar. Way to be an idiot!

VeilOfVelvet 0

I don't even know how to respond to this...you ACTUALLY thought that every firefighter looked like MODELS on your callender, and because they didn't, your life is ******? Lighten up.

You ungrateful bitch!! Your life is NOT ******. Be grateful you still have your life and your health. These people just helped you, and may have possibly saved your life, and all you think about is how attractive they aren't?

Shadow_Phantom 26

Sometimes you wish you could just rip someone's reproductive organs out, ya know? YDI.

OP, I'm sure you're not a model, either. Just think about how much YOU probably depressed THEM, you ungrateful *****.

liteupthestage 0

Oh woooow poor you. That's just pathetic. If that's the biggest problem in your life I'd say you're doing pretty damn well so please just suck it up.