Wham bam thank you m'am

By ohhmydamn - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I found out if you slide down the stairs on a foam mattress topper, it just folds under instead of sliding. Then you slide the rest of the way down on your knees and break your nose at the bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 871
You deserved it 71 546

Top comments

crazy_cat_lady 0

Thank you for the extremely funny visual. That was wonderful!!!

Comments

i think mine worse. i had a small leather-ish mat at my school and i thought i could slide across the cafeteria floor... well turns out once it gets weight on it, it doesnt move. aka i pretty much jumped to the ground face first.. everyone saw.

Fail. I mean who in their right mind would do that...unless you havea brain disorder...>_>

nam3 0
bskballa92 0

"kewlcat" why did you reply to this first comment when it had absolutely nothing to do with the comment you replied to?

Just to get their comment closer to the top....which is lame.

GeometricAngle 7

Nam3, I live there, so shut the hell up.

dacman48 0

You have to pull the front of the mattress up, or else it'll catch onto the stair, as you now know.

Hey hey, what we Americans lack in pure brain power we make up for in ingenuity......besides our military can beat up your military >:P I was definitely replying to #103 but w/e

you win first place in the epic fail contest.

BEASTvela_17 1

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terafail. Seriously though, that's the chance you take when you slide down stairs on a mattress. I have to give you a big YDI for this.

sublime93 0
crazy_cat_lady 0

Thank you for the extremely funny visual. That was wonderful!!!

NGM_47 0

I did that once, it was fun! Maybe you're doing it wrong? lol

You have to fold up the front edge and hold it firmly with your feet in the roll. YDI for lack of imagination!

YDI for doing it, but FYL because it's fun and you failed at it.

Weird, my nose actually hurt when I read this. Not sure why. You should find something more productive, and less destructive, to do with your free time. D:

Heh, I get that sometimes when I read about nasal stuff or otherwise see something painful happen to one's nose. Psychosomatic is the word for it I think. The feeling, I mean. On a really bad day, just visualizing onions is enough to make my nose tingle and eyes water. WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THESE WORTHLESS POWERS GOD? THEY CANT EVEN BE USED FOR EVIL!

I emant next time lay the slippery side of the sleeping bag down then slide on the matress topper! ♥ and btw u may want to lay some pillows at the bottom too! lol!

you seriously thought that would work?