By james52 - 18/07/2013 04:04 - United States - Mckinney

Today, while texting my boyfriend, I noticed that he copies and pastes old messages so he doesn't have to write new ones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 112
You deserved it 5 786

james52 tells us more.

james52 17

Hey, I talked to him about it and he denied it and then said sorry. We've been together for four years (high school sweethearts). we've been fighting for a long while and we both think its time for a change. I still love him very much but think its time for someone to appreciate me.

Top comments

Your boyfriend just doesn't make the ctrl+x

That just takes laziness to a whole new level.

Comments

AtomicDiamond87 15

One lazy boyfriend you got....

NorwegianViking 8

Must admit, I've done the same thing sometimes, luckily I've just never been caught.

zafan123 6

Being that guy before, it's not only his fault, but if you say the same stuff to him every day that he can reply with the same script, then you need to work on not being so predictable and repetitive

It's damn hard when you're expected to come up with original nice things to say all the time.

james52 17

Hey, I talked to him about it and he denied it and then said sorry. We've been together for four years (high school sweethearts). we've been fighting for a long while and we both think its time for a change. I still love him very much but think its time for someone to appreciate me.

stclair01 12

Sorry to hear that but maybe it is time for a change

imo, I say FhisLife because, if he xan cooy and paste and getting away without for so long, then I can only assume you talk bout the same stuff daily..

@79 that's not her fault. She obviously noticed, meaning she still puts effort in. He doesn't. The only reason it'd be FHisLife is because he needs to grow up.

Aero_x 21

At least the change is mutual. I'm glad you talked to him, not just about the effort he lacked, but about the whole relationship. You will both find someone you deserve.

xcam1995 6

Lemme get this straight, separation over a brilliant idea? If he could copy and paste messages and still maintain a conversation he deserves a medal. Unless you both started the same conversation repeatedly, which is what it sounds like. In that case, a break-up is the most plausible solution.

It's ok OP, I was with my high school sweetheart for 7 years then we broke up. Best decision I ever made. Enjoy life OP :-)

osnapitzgracie 6

I hope you find someone who appreciates you and treats you right!

Pwn17 25

87, it's not a brilliant idea. It's lazy and gives the impression that he doesn't actually give a shit about OP.

I'm glad you guys talked it through :)

I can't stay away from my high school sweetheart.. no one ever said you won't get back together :) everything happens for a reason!

You won't feel hurt that he isn't making the effort anymore because you let go. Continuing it would be false hope & more pain. You made the best choice for you & him. If you guys ever get back together on the future. That's fine too but don't hope for that. If things are meant to be they will be. But that applies to everything. So don't worry you will be appreciated by someone once you let yourself be appreciated by someone new.

sorry op:( that's gotta be horrible:P

generalasskicker 12

How can you know that she could be a bitch as well.

Because they actually read the follow up?

Sorry to hear OP but I'm glad you know what's good for you and him