By james52 - 18/07/2013 04:04 - United States - Mckinney

Today, while texting my boyfriend, I noticed that he copies and pastes old messages so he doesn't have to write new ones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 112
You deserved it 5 786

james52 tells us more.

james52 17

Hey, I talked to him about it and he denied it and then said sorry. We've been together for four years (high school sweethearts). we've been fighting for a long while and we both think its time for a change. I still love him very much but think its time for someone to appreciate me.

Top comments

Your boyfriend just doesn't make the ctrl+x

That just takes laziness to a whole new level.

Comments

Mines so lazy he sends me the same penis pics over and over LOL

graceinsheepwear 33

If he starts sending you pics of different dicks, that will be an even bigger problem.

******* lame, how privileged is your life if you seriously complain about such petty bullshit?

Uri69 10

I'm sorry to hear that. Breaking up always hurts, even if you're both mutually ready to do it. It'll get better. Wish you both the best!

how the hell did this make it through all the filters to actually become an fml? cleaning up dead kittens, being stranded, losing thousands of dollars, THOSE are FML moments. you complaining about your boyfriend and the way he texts is called nagging, not FML.

I wouldn't hope for that because she won't consider other people who may be better for her. If they were meant to be they will be.

Sounds like an adult choice. least there's no kids involved. I wish you every happiness in your future, friend!

AtomicDiamond87 15

I don't understand why this is an fml... Really... so what he copies and pastes... No ones perfect. Get over it.

At least they didn't just reply with "k."