This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Ben-Ben - 06/11/2008 09:43 - France

Spicy
Today, I just woke up next to the most unpopular girl in school. Damn Vodka. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 956
You deserved it 150 198

Top comments

kelli09 0

What an asshole, who cares if she is popular or not.

What a whiner! Are you being with her because she is popular or because you like her? Man, you're a dork...

Comments

unpopular? u sound lika child i mean seriouslyy ur a fcukin asshole. poor girl havin to hav sex withu, >_>

please, i feel sorry for her! i bet you're a ******* pinner!!! not to mention, she probably feels like shit about being 'unpopular' cos of ***** like you! and, not to mention, you'll probably bitch about this to your friends, who WILL tell the whole school! but people won't look at you funny cos you're 'cool', they'll look at her like she's a ***** or only good for a drunk ****! get the **** over yourself and i hope you never get laid again!

**** HER life, for having to sleep with an insecure, immature CHILD like you! I hope you grow up and realize that popularity isn't everything, and that popularity never mattered in the first place... You probably think you're cool, but it's really PITIFUL to believe in popularity, and to feel sorry for yourself because the "unpopular" girl slept with you.

Clearly someone has unresolved popularity issues...

MoooMooMooMooMoo 0

Who cares about something to petty, perhaps if she was really ******* annoying and throw-up-everywhere ugly but who cares about popularity, usually the 'popular' people are only popular amongst the popular people anyway, everyone else thinks they're bitchy/assholes and *****/manwhores.

Are you in wacky go monkey world? Because a girl I knew told me that people who have pre-marriage sex GO TO HELL!

ahahahahaahahahahaha look how many hatefull coments you have scored yourself i hope that you learn alot from this and to treat ppl like equals, because i agree with all the ones trying to explain to you that you are a douche, even more a cnut :P

hahah who the **** says stuff like unpopular? your not so cool yourself hah. anddddd one shot couldnt have gotten you that smashed baby.

psychoxxxinvader 3

YDI For drinking unresponsivley. Why is it that people always have to be drunk to have sex? They can't just do it because they love him/her?