This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Zel - 22/01/2019 00:00

Today, I had been feeling very ill, so I asked my partner to clean the house whilst I got some rest. Instead of touching any of the cleaning, he gamed and watched youtube until 6am, where he crawled into bed and woke me. I had to clean up the house and my own vomit after cleaning made me sick. Fml.
I agree, your life sucks 1 185
You deserved it 134

Top comments

Stick a clothespin on his scrotum. No but seriosuly, he's an ass. Big red flag there if theyre not even willing to help you when youre sick.

Comments

Stick a clothespin on his scrotum. No but seriosuly, he's an ass. Big red flag there if theyre not even willing to help you when youre sick.

maroongrad 13

I refuse to explain this. Partly because I don't want to and partly because the mental image still has me laughing....

Well, those videos ain’t gonna watch themselves!

People like this give men a bad name. I'd personally do anything I could to make sure my girlfriend is treated like a princess as she deserves to be... whenever I get one😅 , but seriously, I'm truly sorry he's so inconsiderate. Not all people are like that I promise.

Gofuckyourself 24

Not all guys are like you then. Talk is cheap, actions prove it all 🤷🏽‍♀️

And you know me so well to be throwing accusations like that at me? My apologies, I guess you must be right. Must be one reason girls dump me. That and my unfortunately unattractive face 😂

maroongrad 13

yep...my husband takes care of me when I'm sick and I do the same for him. That's what it means when you love someone...you want what is best for them. Apparently, that dick only loves himself. Definitely time to ditch him and find an actual man who knows how to act like a man...and that means taking care of those you care about.

WeirdUS 29

Red flag without for sure more so if this isn't the first time he's done it. Behavior like this doesn't suddenly change and is usually a big sign of their personality in general.

Yeah, this isn't worth talking to him about, just kick his sorry ass to the curb.

Sounds like partner needs to be an ex...

Gofuckyourself 24

So, you clearly have a teenager living with you as opposed to a man. You can do better honey! ❤ KNOW YOUR WORTH!

That's deeply uncaring. Those aren't the actions of someone who loves you.

julfunky 29

Whether or not your dumbass partner cleaned shouldn’t change the fact that you need to stay resting. A mess today or a mess tomorrow, makes no difference. Don’t force your body into overtime; the cleaning can wait. And maybe reconsider your choice in partners.