By arsewipe92 - 30/08/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, after two years of dating, I gave my virginity to my boyfriend on my birthday. It wasn't at all like I dreamed about; I dreamt that I wasn't allergic to latex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 476
You deserved it 5 523

arsewipe92 tells us more.

Boy, was my first time memorable. Still, when I recover, it's all bareback for me, I guess. :/

Top comments

Ouch, that must have sucked. However, (you may well know this already) you can get latex-free condoms. Now that you know you're allergic, I'd look into getting some if I were you.

wheeliegirl95 13

While I personally have made the decision not to have sex yet, so I haven't looked into condoms, I'm sure there are some kinds that are non-latex. Don't have to go bareback... the non-latex ones may be harder to find, but I'm sure they're out there.

Comments

And you failed to notice this allergy say.....Every time you got a cut in team sports, every time you visited a doctor who is required to wear gloves, Every time you got a shot as a kid? I call fake.

You can be allergic to something and still touch it without having a reaction. I worked with latex for 3 years and one of the women that worked with me was allergic to latex and she could touch the product just fine. She just had to wash her hands afterwards and keep the dust/residue away from any mucous membranes or else she'd end up having a reaction.

DanceRox9008 0

#27 having latex inside you is a lot different than it being on the skin too. OP that sucks though and good luck with other methods of birth control.

Miso_Soupu 0

You can develop increasingly severe allergic reactions. First time I got stung by a bee it wasn't that bad. Now it could kill me.

moonlight_daze 8

So are your mom's **** but you don't see me complaining.

cetaitamour 0

PULLING OUT IS NOT A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL! ...I don't know where people get off thinking this.

chowyuk 0

It actually is it's called the withdraw method, it is very less efective but it still is a method

chowyuk 0

ydi for using a condom everyone knows you can't get pregnant the first time jk

Darkcloud_fml 0

Ahh that really sucks, turned out that happened to a really good friend of mine. They do make condoms that are non-latex though, so you should be alright for the future. But i can't imagine how much that would suck.

You poor thing =( I'm severely allergic to latex. Had a guy use a latex condom with me once... I didn't think to check because he knew I was allergic... I still have the scars. I have to say, be careful about supposed latex-free condoms. Those of us who are truly allergic react to some other types of rubber and silicone as well, including some lubricants. I've had allergic reactions to both Trojan Supra and the Durex ones. The only ones I've found I can use safely are Pasante Unique, though they are weird and feel like cling wrap. There are a couple newer ones I haven't tried, Mates Supreme and Lifestyles SKYN. Female condoms are also latex-free. Your best option is to buy a pack (or a sampler pack of different types) and as silly as it sounds, rub the condom on your thigh where the skin is sensitive then wait an hour or so and see if you react.

Hummingbird114 0

My guy likes the SKYN brand, and I have no complaints either. lol You should try it. :)

That's an awful birthday present, FYL defenitly.

Hummingbird114 0

Not really, since pre-cum is usually released at some point and you can, in fact, get pregnant from that. OP, sorry about that. My fiance is allergic to it too, but luckily he knew before hand! We usually use either non-latex condoms or VCFs, which when combined with birth control are just as good as condoms, but allow the guy the feeling of not wearing anything. Which is pretty nice for all involved. lol