Stirring the pot

By yes - 07/04/2023 05:00 - United States

Today, my mom, for absolutely no reason, is interacting with an old "friend" (read: toxic bitch) whom I cut out of my life six months ago and I never want to hear about again. She doesn't understand what's wrong, nor does she care that it makes me uncomfortable. I hate her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 724
You deserved it 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whom do you hate: your mom or the toxic bitch? It's ambiguous the way you wrote it.

You sound a tab bit toxic yourself. js

Comments

Your mother sounds like a malignant narcissist. I was married to one for 15 years and am surprised I didn’t kill her or myself. Cut contact ASAP with no second chances.

Whom do you hate: your mom or the toxic bitch? It's ambiguous the way you wrote it.

You sound a tab bit toxic yourself. js

You aren’t in charge of who Mom is friends with, just like she’s not in charge of who you are friends with.

Have you actually talked with your mother in a mature manner about how your ex-friend affected you, without resorting to name-calling? If she still won't listen, go no contact (assuming you don't live with her).

lalalaila777 24

sometimes family is toxic as well, my sisters abusive husband would call my mom and vise versa to try to manipulate my sister in to their choices for her decisions. sometimes family needs to be kept at a distance of they're not going to respect boundaries. your mother should be loyal to you.

We're going to need more information. Why is this woman a toxic bitch to you? Why do you hate her so much? Did she do something to you? We need to know!