I'm innocent!

By ostfae - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was told by this big guy from school that I needed to stop stalking his girlfriend, and stop following her home from school. She's my neighbor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 196
You deserved it 2 326

Top comments

And she has way too high an opinion of herself.

Tell him you're her neighbor and that you're hittin' that ass harder than a drunk driver every night Then punch him in the jeans

Comments

That sounds fusturating. But tell the guy the truth and tell your neighbor to have her boyfriend lay off.

abylaunch 10

his gf probably told him to talk to you. she sounds like one of thoes chicks who thinks any time I guy so much as looks in her general direction he's checking her out

MoMoJones 0

Hmmm ppl r so serious in these fml's lol dude stop stalking ur neighbor!

bubblybrooke 12

YDI for owning a house. no, I'm kidding :P that really bites lol, maybe explain that to him? and get him to walk home with you guys to prove it if he don't believe that?? iono, good luck with that ;)

Tell him she's your neighbor and if he still gives you shit, beat him up. But if you can't beat him up, threatening with a sharp or blunt object ought to work.

A sharp or blunt object... that encompasses mostly everything.

uberkrissy 0

How is this FML? I never questioned the validity of an FML, this is the first itme. Just tell him you're her neighborhood. He could have a valid point of telling you to stop if he doesn't know that you live right by her.

xoxoprivatexoxo 0
Mulada 0

Well, at least he didn't punch you without question.

teach09 0

wow..that girl needs to get over herself.... she must have told her BF that you were "stalking her" for him to say something Damn...some chicks are stupid...

OMGitsKaleyxo 0

hahhh thats funny[: maybe u should just take the long way home now(: have fun with thatt.