Classic

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I saw my boyfriend of a year kissing another girl. When I walked up to confront him about it, he tried to convince the other girl he didn't know who I was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 150
You deserved it 3 358

Top comments

That's when you just ninja kick him in then face then move on.

Comments

tesneemalgahim 0

I suppose he had to chose from either you or her, and apparently it's easier to just say he doesn't know you and be with the other girl than have to explain kissing the other girl to you, than he might lose both of you.

Maybe he was dating her linger than he was dating you

BellaBelle_fml 23

Doesn't matter. The fact remains, he's a cheater.

tesneemalgahim 0

or if he had picture of her, she should of made him open his phone picture

Amower21 0
ipinky 0

Maybe you were the one he was cheating on her with?

MrsCantrell 0

I'm having issues with my husband cheating. I know I'm a BBW and one day I will have my love of my life. It's obvious it's not the one I have now. Hes always telling me no other man wants me. I'll show him one day..

ikickgingers 15
perdix 29

There are some guys who are really into BBWs. I met a woman online and when it cam time to swap pics, I realized she was, let's say, too much woman for me. She's in her 40's, but has a husband in his late 70's, and she's getting nailed all the time by other dudes. Ashley Madison works great for her. Good luck, and don't take shit. Just 'cuz your current husband isn't into your body, he doesn't speak for all other dudes ;)

Gossh, The girl's gotta be hoooot....

42- some people have this complex where they get bad ideas and they just swat them away. You seem to be immune to such disease.

hippo1234 19

42- I'm pretty sure they mean "know" in the knowledge sense...

Nooo thats when u round house kick him in the face and ask the girl if she wants to go get a pizza lmfao she obviously didt know